We may not be the biggest, but we aim to be the best! | Order Online Now
Alpha Skip Hire has been trading & growing our business since 2003
We offer Domestic and Commercial Skips available for hire in Sutton and Surrey
including arranging a road permit if needed.
Skip Hire Company Sutton
We have consistently built over 15 years a growing list of regular domestic and commercial clients throughout Sutton and Surrey. The demand for our skip hire services has grown year on year, mostly through word of mouth from clients who were very satisfied with our professional/reliable service and costs. With a wide range of skip sizes available we can meet the needs of any client, please view map for our delivery locations. We will deliver and collect your skip at appointed times and ensure it is placed in a safe location while you are using it. If you are unable to have a skip placed on site we offer our ‘Wait & Load’ service where our lorry will wait with the skip while you load. So whether you are emptying an office, have building works in your home or just having a spring clean-out…
Make a booking online 24/7 (no next day delivery), it’s simple & very easy or call 0208 685 0009,
We answer the telephone 24 hours every day of the year except Xmas Day.
If you have any questions please get in touch.
Avail the Best Skip Hire Sutton Service for Your Home and Business
Alpha Skip Hire takes pride in providing consistent and reliable skip hire service in Sutton and the adjoining localities. Be it your home or your office or store – our skip hire solutions are available for all types of properties. We take special care of the environment while collecting the garbage.
It is since 2003 we have been serving the industry of skip hire in Sutton. Now, our happy clients are our most influential advertisers. They have tested us and found us extremely professional, reliable and affordable as well. Some of our top features are;
- We follow your convenience while delivering and collecting the skips.
- We also offer “wait and load” service so that you can load our lorry with the waste if you do not have enough place to keep the skip.
- We are available for construction waste removal, office waste removal as well as annual spring clean-out.
- We use the top quality skips that are durable enough to carry a certain amount of waste.
- We have a vast range of skips to match your diverse needs and budget perfectly.
- We can even help you in arranging the road permit for skips if you need it.
With Alpha Skip Hire, all your skip hire matters will become easy and simple. We provide our clients with guaranteed services to match their budget and needs. Once you hire us, you feel relaxed and happy about the best removal of your waste from your home and office.
Get in touch with us to know in details about our skip hire services.
All you need to know about hiring a skip
Using the wait & load service
The Wait & Load Service is available on all skip sizes.
Using the Wait & Load service is for when you do not want to or cannot have a skip placed on your property or want to save the cost of purchasing a Road Permit.
When the lorry arrives, you have a maximum of forty Five minutes to fill the skip with your waste. If the lorry does not leave after forty five minutes they may be an additional charge. If there is going to be a problem please talk to the driver before loading.
Please note the driver cannot do a wait & load in a restricted area e.g yellow lines.
Will I need a Road Permit for my skip?
If the skip is being placed on private property or land, a Road Permit is not required.
If the skip is put on a privately owned road or verge, a Road Permit is not required.
If a skip is placed on a public highway or road verge, you will require a road permit under the Highways Act 1980.
Skip Road Permits can only be obtained by a skip hire company from your local Council and 7 working days are required to process and obtain the permit. Skips cannot be delivered without a permit issued.
|Midi – Ideal for home or small building jobs. Mixed or Heavy waste.||4 yd||1.1 m||2.4 m||1.5 m|
|Builders – Standard skip used by builders. Mixed or Heavy waste. The is the largest skip available for heavy only waste.||6 yd||1.1 m||3.3 m||1.8 m|
|Large – Ideal for large domestic jobs and building sites for their lighter mixed waste.||8 yd||1.2 m||3.4 m||1.8 m|
|Large – Suitable for a very large building projects or industrial waste. Light waste only. Cannot be used for rubble or soil.||10 yd||1.3 m||3.6 m||1.8 m|
|Extra Large – Suitable for larger projects. Light waste only. Cannot be used for rubble or soil.||12 yd||1.6 m||3.4 m||1.8 m|
Skip Hire Period
The maximum hire period is 14 days.
When ordering you are able to submit a collection date. If no date is given with the order or if after delivery no contact by telephone or website has been made for a collection, the skip will be automatically collected after 14 days.
If you do require the skip on site longer than 2 weeks, please call the office to arrange a FREE extension and a later collection date.
What you need to know about delivery & placement of the skip
We deliver and collect skips:
Monday – Friday 7.00am – 5.oopm
Saturday 7.00 – 11.30am
No Sunday delivery/collection
Skip lorries are large, if you are having a skip placed on your property you need to consider a few things:
- Can the land/drive the skip will rest on take the weight of the skip and contents without doing any damage?
- If the skip lorry needs to drive on to your property, is there enough width for the lorry to manoeuvre, can the land/drive support the lorry weight?
- If the hirer requests the vehicle delivering or collecting the skip to leave the public highway and entering your property, the hirer shall fully indemnify the company in respect of any loss, costs, claims, damages or expenses whether as a result of personal injury or as a result of damage to the vehicle itself or to any property of the hirer or third parties (including driveways/verges etc.)
- If you think delivery and placement of the skip on your property will not be straight forward i.e. height restrictions or restricted access as to where the skip will be placed, please call the office before ordering or include as much information as possible on the booking page in the delivery section.
- We have a small lorry for jobs with difficult access, please call us to book your skip if you will require a small lorry to deliver it.
The areas we deliver to
Pl;ease view the ‘Areas Covered‘ page showing a map of where we deliver to. If the delivery address is outside this area please call our office as we still may be able to deliver.
Terms & Conditions
Click here to view our full Terms & Conditions
Once you have made a booking, we receive the order immediately. We will call you within the two hours, depending on time of day, or by the end of the next working day to confirm your booking and also arrange payment which can be made by BACS, Credit/Debit card or cash on delivery.