Alpha Skip Hire has been trading & growing our business since 2003
Skip Hire Mitcham
We have consistently built over 15 years a growing list of regular domestic and commercial clients throughout Surrey. The demand for our skip hire Mitcham has grown year on year, mostly through word of mouth from clients who were very satisfied with our professional/reliable service and costs. With a wide range of skip sizes available we can meet the needs of any client, please view map for our delivery locations. We will deliver and collect your skip at appointed times and ensure it is placed in a safe location while you are using it. If you are unable to have a skip placed on site we offer our ‘Wait & Load’ service where our lorry will wait with the skip while you load. So whether you are emptying an office, have building works in your home or just having a spring clean-out…
Make a booking online 24/7 (no next day delivery), it’s simple & very easy or call 0208 685 0009,
We answer the telephone 24 hours every day of the year except Xmas Day.
If you have any questions please get in touch.
A Skip Hire Service Connecting Utility with Affordability
Mitcham is a suburb in the Surrey County popular among the working folk as a great place to settle down. The proximity of the site to the commercial district of London makes it easier for people to commute to work. The location is also great for families to settle down as they can easily access various useful amenities in its vicinity.
These are some of the reasons why Mitcham has a steady inflow of people and these frequent moves call for efficient skip hire services. Alpha Skip Hire is one of the most sought after service providers among them. We have been offering tailor-made services to the vast clientele in Mitcham and its neighbourhood for several years now. Whether it is about moving house, clearing out your property, or undertaking a significant renovation project. You will always find the perfect deal customised to your domestic or commercial requirements for skip hire Mitcham.
How We Make the Difference?
- We are a friendly company, and for us, our customers always come first.
- We strive to offer exclusive services at pocket-friendly prices.
- However, urgent your requirement is, we try to put our best foot forward to serve you better.
- We can arrange for skip bins and get them delivered to your location within 24 hours of your order. Your satisfaction and convenience is the objective we work to achieve.
- We take care of waste in varied forms including green waste, general waste, mixed waste, concrete and brick debris, and so on. We make sure to categorise the trash and recycle them properly.
So, if you are looking to dispose of your dump smoothly and adequately, book a skip bin with us and save your time, effort, and money!
All you need to know about hiring a skip
Using the wait & load service
The Wait & Load Service is available on all skip sizes.
Using the Wait & Load service is for when you do not want to or cannot have a skip placed on your property or want to save the cost of purchasing a Road Permit.
When the lorry arrives, you have a maximum of forty Five minutes to fill the skip with your waste. If the lorry does not leave after forty five minutes they may be an additional charge. If there is going to be a problem please talk to the driver before loading.
Please note the driver cannot do a wait & load in a restricted area e.g yellow lines.
Will I need a Road Permit for my skip?
If the skip is being placed on private property or land, a Road Permit is not required.
If the skip is put on a privately owned road or verge, a Road Permit is not required.
If a skip is placed on a public highway or road verge, you will require a road permit under the Highways Act 1980.
Skip Road Permits can only be obtained by a skip hire company from your local Council and 7 working days are required to process and obtain the permit. Skips cannot be delivered without a permit issued.
|Midi – Ideal for home or small building jobs. Mixed or Heavy waste.||4 yd||1.1 m||2.4 m||1.5 m|
|Builders – Standard skip used by builders. Mixed or Heavy waste. The is the largest skip available for heavy only waste.||6 yd||1.1 m||3.3 m||1.8 m|
|Large – Ideal for large domestic jobs and building sites for their lighter mixed waste.||8 yd||1.2 m||3.4 m||1.8 m|
|Large – Suitable for a very large building projects or industrial waste. Light waste only. Cannot be used for rubble or soil.||10 yd||1.3 m||3.6 m||1.8 m|
|Extra Large – Suitable for larger projects. Light waste only. Cannot be used for rubble or soil.||12 yd||1.6 m||3.4 m||1.8 m|
Skip Hire Period
The maximum hire period is 14 days.
When ordering you are able to submit a collection date. If no date is given with the order or if after delivery no contact by telephone or website has been made for a collection, the skip will be automatically collected after 14 days.
If you do require the skip on site longer than 2 weeks, please call the office to arrange a FREE extension and a later collection date.
What you need to know about delivery & placement of the skip
We deliver and collect skips:
Monday – Friday 7.00am – 5.oopm
Saturday 7.00 – 11.30am
No Sunday delivery/collection
Skip lorries are large, if you are having a skip placed on your property you need to consider a few things:
- Can the land/drive the skip will rest on take the weight of the skip and contents without doing any damage?
- If the skip lorry needs to drive on to your property, is there enough width for the lorry to manoeuvre, can the land/drive support the lorry weight?
- If the hirer requests the vehicle delivering or collecting the skip to leave the public highway and entering your property, the hirer shall fully indemnify the company in respect of any loss, costs, claims, damages or expenses whether as a result of personal injury or as a result of damage to the vehicle itself or to any property of the hirer or third parties (including driveways/verges etc.)
- If you think delivery and placement of the skip on your property will not be straight forward i.e. height restrictions or restricted access as to where the skip will be placed, please call the office before ordering or include as much information as possible on the booking page in the delivery section.
- We have a small lorry for jobs with difficult access, please call us to book your skip if you will require a small lorry to deliver it.
The areas we deliver to
Pl;ease view the ‘Areas Covered‘ page showing a map of where we deliver to. If the delivery address is outside this area please call our office as we still may be able to deliver.
Terms & Conditions
Click here to view our full Terms & Conditions
Once you have made a booking, we receive the order immediately. We will call you within the two hours, depending on time of day, or by the end of the next working day to confirm your booking and also arrange payment which can be made by BACS, Credit/Debit card or cash on delivery.